Preview PGC now showing (11 mins)
[Adobe Flash Player required]
safe environment procedure:
These steps must be done before a new volunteer may start.
- The volunteer completes a Volunteer Application and a Code of Conduct.
- The LSEC will run a background check in Sterling Volunteers.
- A volunteer is accepted pending the outcome of their background check.
- Once the background check has cleared, LSEC send the background check letter to the individual.
- The new volunteer has 30 days from the day that they start to attend a PGC live class and provide their certificate to the LSEC. LSEC will verify that the PGC certificate is approved in Virtus.
Please contact Local Safe Environment Coordinator (LSEC) at